Welcome to De Vrije Zee Primary School
Grade 4-7 Intermediate and Senior Phase Education
WELCOME FROM ALL THE STAFF AT DE VRIJE ZEE PRIMARY
A warm welcome to De Vrije Zee Primary School’s website. We hope that the information contained within these pages will lead to an insight and understanding of our school in general, its academics, sport and culture.
Daarom is dit vir ons ‘n voorreg om ons op die wyse te bemark aan ons ouerkorps en die breë gemeenskap. Met behulp van moderne tegnologie is die verspreiding van inligting om kennis te bekom, so ver weg soos die aanskakel van jou rekenaar.
Dit is noodsaaklik vir enige organisasie om hierdie tegnologiese hulpbron strategies te benut.
Thank you for switching on your computer today and accessing our website.
CORE DUTIES AS PARENTS TO ASSIST YOU AND AVOID POSSIBLE MISERY IN THE FUTURE
• Become involved in your child’s schoolwork on a daily basis.
• Check homework daily and ensure that your child did everything he/she had to do.
• Sign the homework daily.
• Assist with any research.
• Have a definite study area and homework time daily.
• Draw up a study time table, especially during exams
• Ensure that you know that your child is at school every day.
• Contact the school if you do not understand or want more information.
• Ensure that you have received the SCHOOL ASSESSMENT PLAN.
• All the learners get homework every day. It is school policy.
• Check writing books, tasks and tests regularly so that you remain informed of your child’s progress and weak subjects.
Maria da Conceicao
Waarnemende Skoolhoof/Acting Principal
QUICK NEWS LINKS
De Vrije Zee has a brand new School-bag policy. This new school bag will be compulsory for grade 4-6 learners as from January 2015. The bag will be available for order from the school at R200 per bag. Read more...
Updated stationery lists are available for 2016. Read more...
Upcoming events: Examinations - 1 June to 8 June 2016