A warm welcome to De Vrije Zee Primary School’s website. We hope that the information contained within these pages will lead to an insight and understanding of our school in general, its academics, sport and culture.
Met behulp van moderne tegnologie is die verspreiding van inligting om kennis te bekom, so ver weg soos die aanskakel van jou rekenaar. Dit is noodsaaklik vir enige organisasie om hierdie tegnologiese hulpbron strategies te benut. Daarom is dit vir ons ‘n voorreg om ons op die wyse te bemark aan ons ouerkorps en die breë gemeenskap.
Thank you for switching on your computer today and accessing our website.
Hennie van der Spuy
De Vrije Zee is Proud and Loyal
VCSV Jaarlikse Fees
Vrydag 14 Maart 2014
16:00 - 19:00
CORE DUTY AS PARENT TO ASSIST AND AVOID POSSIBLE MISERY
- Become involved in your child’s schoolwork on a daily basis.
- Check homework daily and ensure that your child did everything he/she had to do.
- Sign the homework daily.
- Assist with any research.
- Have a definite study area and homework time daily.
- Draw up a study time table, especially during exams
- Ensure that you know that your child is at school every day.
- Contact the school if you do not understand or want more information.
- Ensure that you have received the SCHOOL ASSESSMENT PLAN.
- All the learners get homework every day. It is school policy.
- Check writing books, tasks and tests regularly so that you remain informed of your child’s progress and weak subjects.
HENNIE VD SPUY